A very busy week, so we'll get right to it. This week we are talking about being childless...
* * *
Here's what we talk about (Shawn made Christopher seriously laugh so hard he cried in this episode):
- Who was the first childless couple (or person) you knew?
- Did it strike you as strange that they didn't have children?
- When you were younger, did you think you'd have children when you got older?
- We are both childless. Are you childless by choice or because of biological issues?
- Have you encountered people who INSISTED you'd have children? (And how did you react?)
- Have you ever been told, "But you can still adopt?"
- Do you think your life lacks anything with the absence of children?
- What are some advantages (and disadvantages) of not having children?
- Millennials in America have been knocked for things as ridiculous as a decline in sales of bar soap. And a BIG criticism is they are not having children as much as previous generations. Why do you think that is?
- Is it greedy to not have children?
- Why do you think some are so insistent that others have children?
- In the future, do you think we'll see more or fewer childless people?
Direct download: migs215.mp3
-- posted at: 11:42am EDT