Americans love junk food. The world loves junk food! We're sure somewhere on other planets, aliens eat junk food (and love it just as much).
The Gorillamen are powered by junk food, so...it's time we discussed everybody's favorite thing!
* * *
It's a busy week, so here's what we discuss this time around:
- What is the first junk food we remember eating? Did we like it?
- Were we caught up in the Healthy Eating Craze of the mid-80s?
- What's the last thing we ate that we'd consider junk food?
- What's our criteria that makes a food junk?
- What's a junk food from our childhoods that we miss?
- Have we ever had a problem with too much junk food?
- What is the best junk food of all time?
- Is there such a thing as healthy junk food?
- What's our go-to snack? Is it junky?
- Do we think we're on the verge of another healthy eating craze?
- What's the weirdest junk food we've ever had? (And the worst?)
- What junk food we thought was dead suddenly rose from the grave, or is still sold in other states/countries?
- What's the future of junk food?
Direct download: MiGS_226.mp3
-- posted at: 12:34am EST