Busy week this week, but there was still time to turn us into Dumbledore and Snape for the episode art! Here's what we're talking about this week: Fan fiction!
* * *
- When did you first become aware of fan fiction?
- Why do you think people create and consume fan fiction?
- Do you consume much fan fiction? Why or Why not?
- Have you written fan fiction?
- If you could only write fan fiction -- and only from one property at that -- what would you choose to focus on?
- Fan fiction has a bit of a reputation as being sub-par writing. Do you find that to be true?
- More than a couple writers have taken issue with fan fiction from their work...while others don't care. As a writer yourself, where do you stand on that?
- How much does emotion play into the success of a work of fan fiction?
- All right, let's go there. Slash/shipping/whatever we're into this year. What's up with that?!
- A lot of people have consumed fan fiction and not known it. Any examples of mainstream pieces of fan fiction.
- What's your favorite work of fan fiction?
- What's the future look like for fan fiction?