A busy week, here, so let's just get straight to what we talk about this week...when we talk about consideration:
- When did you first realize that consideration is a thing?
- Was being considerate a thing stressed in your family. That is, were you taught to be considerate?
- Have you ever worked in a job where consideration was highly important?
- What about jobs where consideration wasn't important? (And if so, how did the job differ from those more geared toward serving others?)
- Who is the most considerate person you know?
- Who is the least considerate person you know?
- Can someone be TOO considerate?
- Share a story of considerate Shawn, and I'll share one about considerate Christopher.
- Share a story about inconsiderate Shawn, and I'll share one about inconsiderate Christopher.
- Are we less considerate as a society than we once were?
- Do you think the current administration in the United States has affected consideration?
- Do you think we will get more (or less considerate) in the future?
Direct download: migs261.mp3
-- posted at: 12:54pm EDT